Meet Shauna Repetto
Every client of Shauna’s is met with care. Her diligence and willingness to listen allows her to create relationships with her clients with foundations of trust and understanding. Providing honest and comprehensive support is what invigorates Shauna and helps her create the right guidance that is carefully curated for each and every client.
Did you know?
- Favorite restaurant is my own – Bocca Pure Italian! But when we need a change from our Italian fare, we typically head to Jasmine Thai or India Palace. The flavors are so different!
- I love to write stories and am currently working on a children’s adventure novel about pirates, and so far, not one ARRRRRG!
- I dream of traveling to Italy with my husband and 3 sons – would love to sip a glass of Tuscan wine IN Tuscany.
- But as much fun as that sounds, I am a homebody and adore being home with my family and my pets – 1 cat, 2 great pyrenees dogs, and a dozen chickens!
- I am crazy about Greenville! It’s the perfect size, the weather is great, and the people are wonderful!
Shauna Repetto finds fulfillment in serving and giving to others. Whether in her hometown in Sanford, Florida, in Cashiers North Carolina, or in her current home at the bottom of Paris mountain, those surrounding Shuana are met with deliberate care and attention. With a degree in Philosophy from University of Florida, Shauna is inquisitive about her clients and wants to know them holistically. Shauna and her husband currently own Bocca Pure Italian Ristorante and have been navigating the restaurant industry for over 20 years. Shauna has amassed valuable experience in business
development, service, networking, and communication – she applies this knowledge to finding your dream home.
Shauna handles all her clients’ matters with a consistently calm and careful disposition. While she values communication, she is an active listener and always takes her clients’ needs into account. Shauna wants to provide support and guidance for when life gets hectic and unpredictable. She wants to be a part of her clients’ journey and help others create their ideal life.